Thursday, March 8, 2012

My Wishlist

Best Blogger Tips




My wish list for this year is to have a work desk.  A workplace that is very comfy to work with, that you are inspired to finish your entire task for the day. My computer desk is already damaged; its leg is swinging because one of the rollers is broken. When I am typing, at the same time it is swinging, it goes when I type, and it keeps me deleting some letters. So, my 15 minutes time will take for one hour just for typing I have been looking for the best quality and affordable work desk.

Finally after some searching online, my wish list will come true soon.  I have stumbled glass computer desks, a stylish and elegant desk.  I really like it because of the quality, elegant, simple and easy to clean. The desk measurement is standard, even my niece can relax while playing online games. The shelves are designed for cpu and printers.  You can place your workplace anywhere in the house.



 Even in large company this workstation is best.  Hopefully, I can have that this year.  I am saving from my online task to make my wish list come true. My kids will surely love it also and they will use it as their study table. 







4 comments:

Adaptable Kay said...

That is one beautiful, classy desk!
I really hope you can get your new desk soon-It's always nice to be comfortable when you're working :)

anne said...

I hope your wishes will come true, nice desk! Thanks for the visit My Little Home

kimmy said...

i think i also want one for myself, lol!

Best Business Brands said...

My Wishlist. Besides death and taxes, one other immutable fact of life is that a vintage computer collector is never satisfied with his collection. I am interested in ...

Post a Comment

Readers

  © Blog Designed by Enairrah Image by ZZVE Powered by Blogger

Back to TOP