Monday, January 24, 2011

Good thing to make you warm

Best Blogger Tips
They said, only country with winter climate can wear snuggie. Unfortunately as long as you feel cold you can wear when you lounging at home to keep you warm. This month of January is very cold, and I am thinking of designer snuggies. They invent a comfortable blanket with sleeves, which you hands can move freely. It is very convenient to have especially on those cold nights. Snuggie is a great gift for every one.
dating-a-snuggie.jpg (280×280)

2 comments:

Elvie | Elvira's Roundabout said...

I always feel cold not only on winter, so I always have something wrapped on me.

Mayet said...

ay, this one is for me! maginawin ako eh;)

Post a Comment

Readers

  © Blog Designed by Enairrah Image by ZZVE Powered by Blogger

Back to TOP