Saturday, July 11, 2009

You make me complete

Best Blogger Tips
img143/986/lamourcp2.jpg



you're the one that never lets me sleep
to my mind, down to my soul you touch my lips
you're the one that i can't wait to see
with you here by my side i'm in ecstasy
i am all alone without you
my days are dark without a glimpse of you
but now that you came into my life
i feel complete...
your love is like the sun
that lights up my whole world
i feel the warmth inside
your love is like the river
that flows down through my veins
i feel the chill inside.....



4 comments:

optimistic dora said...

i'm sure u'r enjoying life now with ur special someone... congratz!

Grampy said...

Very beautiful poem. Have a good weekend.

oicned said...

A blast from the past song from Alamid... nice!

Ram Bansal said...

Male and female are made to complement each other. Your expression of this fact is marvellous. And the best part of your blog is its description - don't just exist. I have my expressions -
http://pleasures-of-living.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Readers

  © Blog Designed by Enairrah Image by ZZVE Powered by Blogger

Back to TOP