Monday, April 26, 2010

Summer Class

Best Blogger Tips
I was thinking when summer comes I will be free to woke up early. Ohhh noh!! But I'm wrong, I still woke up at 5:00 am to prepare breakfast for the children. My eldest need to have advance in physics that is 8 units, so she won't be loaded this coming school year.  My second child take  an advance in Bio Chem. They both taking up Med Tech. Woops soon I will have a License Med Tech, hopefully if God's will my eldest will proceed to Medicine.

4 comments:

Mylene said...

Sounds like a plan! Pray for it, God surely knows what is best for your kids.

Blessings!

Xbox 360 cheat said...

Where can I find a list of colleges or universities that will accept life experiences for some credit toward a degree?

hosting india said...

Very nice blog of yours. I would like to comment here.

Web Design India said...

It’s so refreshing to find write-ups like the ones you post on your site. I will keep you bookmarked. Thanks!

Post a Comment

Readers

  © Blog Designed by Enairrah Image by ZZVE Powered by Blogger

Back to TOP