Sunday, January 31, 2010

Together again

Best Blogger Tips


Yesterday I meet my classmate from high school just to chit chat after for a long time we don't see each other. Since one of them just arrived from Chicago for vacation. And she call us all to meet up with her. She decided to visit her because she has family reunion. We have some fun but the time is running.
My friend from Chicago is on the top, we try to tease her because she is extra large :P not to mention we are all :) Oppps I am in red shirt :) posing like a model :P LOL

1 comment:

The Kano said...

Such nice photos! It's good to get together with old friends. I'm actually from Illinois, just a few hours from Chicago where your friend visited. It's a lot colder there now than here in the Philippines!

Post a Comment

Readers

  © Blog Designed by Enairrah Image by ZZVE Powered by Blogger

Back to TOP