Saturday, March 6, 2010

You're getting Cherry sleepy

Best Blogger Tips
http://www.faqs.org/photo-dict/photofiles/list/265/844cherry.jpg
If you're having a trouble falling sleep, put down the warm milk and try eating a couple of handfuls of cherries an hour or two before bed. The tart cherries are one of the best natural sources of melatonin, a popular over the counter sleep aid. You can keep the pits off the sheets by drinking juices made with cherry concentrate; they have ten times the melatonin content of the fruit.

3 comments:

Adaptable Kay said...

Oh wow! I can honestly say I had no idea cherries did that for you-Too bad I don't like them cause I could definitely use all the sleep aid I can get. LOL

Relationships said...

I too am surprised at this fact. I am definitely going to give it a go as I always have been a very light sleeper and tend to run more marathons when I should be sleeping:)
Thanks for the hopefully helpful advice :)

Girlie said...

i hope cherries are not seasonal so i can have it everyday. and i wish it wasn't as expensive too =(

Post a Comment

Readers

  © Blog Designed by Enairrah Image by ZZVE Powered by Blogger

Back to TOP